At Link & Smith P.C., we’re dedicated to serving clients throughout the metro-Atlanta area. Although we serve big city clients, we also strive to help those who have suffered personal injuries in the suburbs. Acworth, GA, sometimes called “The Lake City”, is a wonderful place to call home. Nestled in the northern Atlanta suburbs by scenic Lake Allatoona, Acworth, GA has a lot to offer its residents. With the quality school systems of Cobb county, and a great place for outdoor recreation, this town has an incredible appeal. However, Acworth citizens need legal protection if they’ve suffered a personal injury. At Link & Smith, P.C. our Acworth injury lawyers are here to help you!
Acworth, GA Injuries
- In 2008, Acworth, GA saw 2 fatal car accidents, with 4 vehicles involved in fatal accidents, and 5 persons involved in fatal accidents.
- Lake Allatoona is the site of frequent boating and jet-ski accidents.
- Interstate 75 is a frequent location for tractor-trailer accidents, and the highway runs along side Acworth, GA.
- Most motorcycle injuries occur on smaller state-roads instead of interstates. Acworth has many scenic driving routes, however motorcyclists are always at risk for injuries when they take to the road.
- Drunk drivers are always a hazard to other motorists, and many injured persons involved in car accidents become DUI victims.
What can our Acworth, GA injury attorneys offer our clients?
- Legal Advice
- Drafting legal documents
- Investigating your case
- Representing your case in court
If you’ve suffered a personal injury, it is essential that you hire a personal injury lawyer. It might seem as if you can handle the claims process alone however, getting successful case results without a lawyer is an uphill battle. The legal process is complicated, especially when dealing with big insurance companies. These insurance companies want to pay as little as possible, and the likelihood that you will receive the compensation you deserve is drastically minimized if you do not seek legal council.
An injury attorney can guide you through the claims process, fighting for you rights as a victim. If you’ve been injured, you need monetary compensation that can cover medical bills, personal damages, and lifestyle changes caused by the accident. Unless you choose to hire a personal injury lawyer, you most likely will not receive adequate compensation.
What makes Link & Smith P.C. one of Atlanta’s top personal injury firms?
- We work strictly on a contingency basis. This means that you will pay no up front fees! You will not compensate our lawyers until we get you the case results you deserve!
- We have an impressive track record, with some case results worth upwards of $40 million.
- We have over 40 years of combined experience, so we know the intricacies of the legal process. We have handled numerous personal injury claims, so we have the expertise needed to help you receive successful case results.
- We exclusively handle personal injury claims, meaning that we have the focus needed to get you the justice you deserve!
If you’ve suffered a personal injury in Acworth, GA, trust us to handle your case. Call our office for a complementary consultation at 404-315-8840. Remember, at Link & Smith P.C., serious injuries deserve superior results!