If you have suffered a personal injury, you might be asking yourself if you need legal representation. The answer is yes! There are many reasons why an Atlanta injury lawyer is essential to the success of your injury claim, and here are the top five:
Why should I hire an Atlanta injury lawyer?
- Avoid the hassle of court!Without a legal representative, you will be doing all of your own casework. This will include filing a claims, collecting evidence, and procuring witnesses to come before a judge. An injury lawyer will help you avoid the stress of self-representation.
- Don’t deal with big insurance companies. An attorney will deal with the big insurance companies so you don’t have to. It is the job of the insurance company to pay as little as possible, but an injury lawyer will fight for your rights.
- Get the maximum case results. Don’t sell yourself short through self-representation. An experienced injury lawyer will make sure that you get the maximum compensation. You claim could be worth millions!
- You need time to focus on yourself. Personal injuries can be tragic and devastating. A serious personal injury can cause both physical and mental damage. The last thing you need if you are suffering from a personal injury is the stress of filing a claim. An Atlanta injury lawyer will take care of your individual needs.
- Most of all, a personal injury lawyer understands the legal process in a comprehensive way, which allows you to relax while they handle your claim. A lawyer will be there to guide you, and to support you in your time of need.
Hire an attorney that is on your side
The lawyers at Link & Smith P.C. will help you with all of these things and more. Mark Link & Houston Smith have over 40 years of combined experience. They practice exclusively in the legal field of personal injuries, so they have the knowledge and expertise needed to get you the case results you deserve.
The lawyers at Link & Smith P.C. have won cases worth upwards of $40 million. Their practice areas include auto-accidents, tractor-trailer accidents, motorcycle accidents, texting-and-driving accidents, and DUI victim representation. They also work strictly on a contingency basis, meaning that they receive compensation only when you do.
As you can see, there are a plethora of reasons to hire an injury lawyer!