If you’ve suffered a personal injury, you need legal representation! There are a plethora of personal injury firms out there, however you should choose one with the best credentials. In order to help you find the representation you need, the attorneys at Link & Smith P.C. give you 5 tips on hiring a successful personal injury lawyer.
5 tips on hiring a personal injury lawyer
- 1. Make sure they work exclusively on a contingency basis. Working on a contingency basis means that your lawyer will not charge any up front fees. A quality personal injury lawyer is invested in your case results, not just your wallet. If a lawyer works on a contingency basis, they will not receive any compensation until your claim results in serious monetary compensation.
- 2. Look for a lawyer with experience. Personal injury law is a complicated field with a lot of inexperienced attorneys. Personal injury law involves a variety of legal components. Prominent among these is the ability to handle the insurance process. Insurance companies are very hesitant to pay substantial compensation, yet an experienced lawyer will know how to help you receive the most comprehensive case results.
- 3. Choose a lawyer who has an impressive track record. An injury firm should have a history of successful case results with substantial monetary settlements. Research the firm’s case history, and find out the monetary amounts of their previous case results.
- 4. Find an attorney who will give you all of the legal benefits. Personal injury lawyers are legally permitted to do a variety of things. These include investigating your case, drafting legal documents, giving you legal advice, and representing your case in court. A lawyer who will not provide you with all of the legal benefits is not worth your time.
- 5. Find a law firm that focuses exclusively on personal injury law. A law firm that handles a variety of legal fields, including criminal law, tax law, and family law, will not have the focus needed to get you the compensation you deserve.
The attorneys at Link & Smith P.C. exceed these prior criteria.They work on a contingency basis, have over 40 years of combined experience, an impressive track record, and will give you all of the legal benefits you deserve.
These lawyers exclusively practice personal injury law, handling claims involving motorcycle accidents, tractor-trailer accidents, boating and jet-ski accidents, auto-accidents, in addition to DUI victim representation.
If you want a quality personal injury attorney with your best interests in mind, call the law firm of Link & Smith P.C. for a complementary consultation at 404-315-8840.