Although Peachtree City, GA is a quiet south-Atlanta suburb, tragedy can strike at any time, especially if you are a motorcycle rider. If you’ve been injured, you need a motorcycle injury attorney.
Motorcycle riders are exposed to more dangers on the highway than the drivers of other vehicles. Quite simply, the rider’s body is exposed, making the rider more susceptible to injuries in a crash. Motorcycle riders should always take the proper precautions before getting on a bike, however injuries sustained in an accident are often the result of another driver’s negligence.
What are the common causes of motorcycle accidents?
- A major factor are drivers who are unable to see the rider.
- Many times drivers turn in front of the motorcyclist.
- There are often defects in the road itself.
- Sometimes there are defects in the motorcycle.
- Drunk drivers are also a serious factor in motorcycle accidents.
An injury attorney will fight for your rights as a victim, and save you the exhausting hassle of court. If you choose to represent yourself in court, you will be fighting a big insurance company with a team of lawyers. The attorneys at Link & Smith P.C. will make sure that your best interests are kept in mind during your trying time.
Why should I choose Link & Smith P.C.?
- These attorneys have experience. They have practiced personal injury law for 40 years combined.
- They do not handle any other field of law such as tax law, wills, trusts, or criminal law. Because they exclusively practice injury law, they have the focus needed to best represent your case.
- These lawyers handle a breadth of claims including, but not limited to, auto-accidents, tractor-trailer accidents, boating accidents, and DUI victim representation.
- The lawyers at Link & Smith P.C. have a proven track record. These attorneys have won cases worth upwards of $40 million.
- The lawyers at Link & Smith P.C. work exclusively on a contingency basis, meaning that they will receive payment only after you have received the compensation you deserve.
Don’t hesitate to call the law offices of Link & Smith P.C. for a free consultation at 404-315-8840.