If you or someone you love has been injured in a catastrophic accident, then it is important to take the proper steps in order to ensure that you receive just compensation for your injuries. After all, if someone else was at fault, you should be rewarded appropriate compensation. At Link & Smith, P.C we proudly serve personal injury victims in the Mcdonough & Henry county areas, and want to make sure that you get the compensation you deserve.
Below we are going to address your options, so that you will know exactly what to do following an injury.
I have been involved in a personal injury accident, and feel that I deserve compensation for my injuries. What should I do?
- After calling the police, documenting the accident, etc. you need to immediately contact a personal injury attorney for a consultation.
- It is important that you work with your lawyer to file a claim with your insurance provider. Insurance companies make money by low-balling people, and to prevent this you need an experienced attorney on your side.
- The mistake many people make is believing they “cannot afford” a lawyer. It is important to note that the injury lawyers work on a contingency fee basis, meaning that you will never pay us a dime unless we reach a settlement on your behalf.
Should you hire a personal injury attorney?
- Not necessarily. Many injured victims simply get the first lawyer they can, without evaluating credentials or past case results.
- While Link & Smith, P.C. is located in Tucker, Ga. we have handled cases throughout the southeast. Best of all, we will come to you if you cannot come see us!
- We have been able to generate several multi-million dollar settlements for our clients. While each case is different and we cannot guarantee any compensation, we will work with you hand-in-hand to get the maximum settlement for your case.
Contact us today for your free consultation
Our personal injury lawyers look forward to helping you receive the compensation that you deserve. If you or a loved one has been injured in a catastrophic accident, call us today at 404-315-8840 to speak with one of our attorneys.