Have you or a loved one been injured in a motorcycle accident and need a personal injury lawyer to fight for your rights? By using our 40+ years combined experience, our Link & Smith, P.C. lawyers are well-equipped to serve your needs.
Successful track record
- We have a substantial track record of fighting for motorcycle accident settlements for our clients. Our motorcycle accident lawyers reached a $10,000,000 verdict when a car near Lake Lanier hit a Gainesville resident motorcyclist.
- Another $995,000 settlement was reached for a motorcyclist who suffered personal injuries (fractured leg, blunt force trauma to the torso) when our client was struck by a vehicle who failed to yield (FTY) the right of way.
- Our Atlanta lawyers also reached several policy limits settlements for motorcyclists, ranging from $205,000 to $500,000.
- As clearly evident from our successful track record, a common reason for motorcycle accidents include another driver who failed to yield (FTY) for our client driving a motorcycle. This is commonplace in the Atlanta area, and, unfortunately, leaves our clients with personal injuries, both physically and sometimes psychologically.
Motorcycle accident options
- Getting into a motorcycle accident is absolutely frightening, but our lawyers are here to help you every step of the way—fighting for your rights as if you were our family member.
- Also, did you know that spouses of motorcycle accident victims could file a loss of consortium claim, too? This type of claim is fairly common for married couples that experience life-changing injuries and/or permanent disabilities.
- Mr. Link and Mr. Smith will help you decide if such a claim is the best for your case.
No matter what the details are of your motorcycle accident, we encourage you to speak with us. Our attorneys will answer any questions you have regarding motorcycle accident injuries. Come to our office or call us for your free, no-obligation consultation at 404-315-8840.
We can also meet with you at a predetermined location if you do not have the transportation means to come to us!