At Link & Smith, P.C., we fight for your legal rights from start to finish, both professionally and in a timely manner. Most of all, we do not charge a penny unless we win your case!
If you or a loved one has been injured in any type of accident, we strongly encourage you to contact us at your earliest convenience. In fact, we provide you with 10 reasons why you should contact us after your personal injury accident:
10 reasons to contact us:
- We are cognizant of legal statutes and their limitations to determine if you have a legal case or not. We encourage you to contact us within 1-2 years after your accident so you do not lose your right for a legal case.
- Our highly competent injury lawyers are familiar with the workers compensation system so you can file your claim in a timely manner.
- In some cases, you will need to gather evidence about your accident, and our lawyers will help you do so.
- After discussing case details with you, our expertise will allow us to determine who is at fault in your accident, and determine further courses of action.
- If your case goes to trial, our lawyers will assist you in speaking with witnesses of your accident.
- Our attorneys are knowledgeable of which parties in your personal injury accident that you can sue. Sometimes the victim is not aware of who they can file a lawsuit against, and we will determine the responsible parties.
- We have 40+ years of legal experience in helping our clients receive the compensation they deserve. Thus, we will undoubtedly investigate the compensation(s) you are entitled to.
- Our personal injury attorneys in Sandy Springs are extensively experienced with filing procedural paperwork if your case proceeds to the court system.
- We will whole-heartedly and professionally fight for you at court to win your case.
- Our lawyers will give you expert legal advice regarding the best decisions when a settlement is offered to you, or whether we should go to court to fight for a larger verdict.
Now that you are aware of some reasons why you should contact us, we look forward to fighting for your legal rights and gaining the compensation you deserve! You can call us at 404-315-8840.