We know that being a victim of a personal injury accident can be traumatic and a horrific experience. However, when you hire Link & Smith, P.C., we will be on your side every step of the way to ease some of your pain and hardships as a result of your accident.
Our lawyers take pride in treating you as one of our own family members, while giving you knowledgeable legal advice. We work hard to gain the compensation you deserve so you don’t have to.
Here at Link & Smith, P.C., we are successful and proud personal injury lawyers serving Albany, GA whose track record speaks for itself! Since we specialize in personal injury cases, we are able to devote ample time to your case, utilizing our 40+ years of experience.
Information from our personal injury lawyers
If you or a loved one becomes injured in any type of personal injury accident, there are a few key pieces of information you should know regarding your personal injury legal case:
- You must be able to prove that the defendant caused your personal injury. Link & Smith, P.C. will help you gather evidence to show that the defendant was responsible for your injury.
- In addition, you must also prove the damages you incurred, such as medical bills or lost wages. We will also help you gather this evidence so we can obtain the compensation you deserve.
- The defendant must have failed to abide by legal obligations in order to be held responsible within the court system for causing your personal injury. If this cannot be proven, you might be unable to obtain compensation.
- The tort laws differ depending on which state you live in. Our attorneys are highly knowledgeable in deciphering tort laws so we can file your lawsuit and prove your personal injury case.
- If a loved one died as a result of someone else’s negligence, you can still sue for wrongful death. This will enable you to recover financial compensation on behalf of your loved one who passed away.
- Hiring a personal injury attorney is a smart, highly recommended decision. We will help you understand your legal rights, and fight for you every step of the way.
Think you have a case?
As you can see, there are many facets to take into consideration when you become injured in an accident due to someone else’s negligence. Our Link & Smith, P.C. attorneys believe that serious injuries deserve superior results. Let us fight for your legal rights by calling us at 404-315-8840.