With over 40+ years of combined experience, our lawyers at Link & Smith, P.C. are well-qualified and highly experienced lawyers of choice. We have abundant experience representing persons injured in a car accident, texting driving accidents, tractor-trailer accident, motorcycle accident, slip and fall case, victim of a drunk driving accident, or injured by a defective product (i.e. product liability).
Mark Link and Houston Smith will competently and professionally fight for your rights at court to gain the compensation you deserve. We are dedicated to you and your loved one’s best interests, and best of all, if a settlement is not reached, then you do not pay us. We believe in this contingency-based system to better serve your needs. Furthermore, we do not charge hourly or charge hidden fees either!
Since our injury attorneys want to educate you as much as possible, we provide a few do’s and don’ts action tips if you or a loved one is involved in an accident:
- DO call the police and/or 911, along with medical personnel (if needed)
- DO obtain crucial information from everyone involved in the accident (including drivers’ names, addresses, telephone numbers, insurance information, license plate numbers)
- DO take pictures of: the entire scene and surrounding area, your injuries, property damage
- DO contact your attorney
- DON’T move you vehicle (unless required by law or for personal safety)
- DON’T leave the scene or throw away any potential evidence at the scene
- DON’T apologize for anything or take fault for anything that occurred (this could be used as evidence that you were at fault)
- DON’T agree with any legal matters until you have consulted with your attorney
We know personal injury incidents can stir fear, anxiety, and confusion regarding the smartest actions to take. Keeping the aforementioned tips in mind will aid in you and your family’s safety and legal representation.
The bottom line is we are here when you need us most. We encourage you to call us for your no-obligation, free consultation to discuss any legal matter that you or a loved one has.
Montgomery, the capital of Alabama, consists of 201, 568 people according to the 2000 census—and we are dedicated to serving the legal needs of all of you, along with the nearby cities in Southeast Alabama!
If you are seeking a personal injury lawyer in Montgomery, you will not be disappointed with Link & Smith, P.C. experts! You can speak with one of our lawyers by calling 1-888-315-8840.