When selecting a Valdosta Personal Injury Attorney you should evaluate several factors to ensure that all of your legal needs are met. Attorneys Mark Link and Houston Smith are focused on meeting any of your personal injury related needs.
- Of high importance is the amount of experience of the law firm. Their legal experience demonstrates how successful they have been in the past with cases similar to yours.
- At Link & Smith, P.C., for instance, they showcase an impressive track record of successful million-dollar settlements spanning over their combined 40+ years of experience.
- You also want to ensure that the personal injury attorney is professionally licensed. Link & Smith, P.C. lawyers are licensed to practice the law in Alabama, Florida, and Georgia. They have successfully tried over 500 cases across these three states.
- Also, take special note to any certifications and professional ratings they hold. The lawyers of Link & Smith, P.C. are “AV Preeminent” rated. Holding this impressive rating means they achieved the highest possible legal, ethical, and professional ratings and standards. They received the rating from Martindale-Hubbell, a well-known attorney rating service.
- Our attorneys have also gained a rating from the prestigious SuperLawyers, one of the top attorney rating services specializing in connecting individuals with skilled and accomplished attorneys.
- If you have been in an accident, be sure to choose a lawyer who specializes in the personal injury you are experiencing.
- At Link & Smith, P.C., we specialize in personal injury cases, which means we devote 100% of our time and expertise to such cases (i.e. motorcycle accident, DUI victim, car accident, personal injury, texting driving accident, tractor trailer accident).
- Fees are another crucial factor when choosing a personal injury attorney. Most people would prefer a lawyer who works on contingency, which means they get paid when you get paid (i.e. reaching a settlement).
- Choosing a lawyer who does not charge per hour or charge any hidden fees is sure to benefit you in the long run. At Link & Smith you will never pay anything unless we recover damages on your behalf.
Overall, it is strongly encouraged to schedule a consultation with a reputable personal injury lawyer to determine if he/she meets your legal needs.